Our Auto Pawn Loan Process: Can I Get Cash for My Golf Cart?
When you think about visiting a vehicle pawn shop, you might only think the only things you can pawn or buy are automobiles. Most people are really surprised to learn that they are able to get an auto pawn loan and get cash quickly if they own a golf cart.
The process of getting a car pawn loan for your golf cart is just like it is if you were pawning a car:
- Step 1: Stop by one of our auto pawn and sales locations with your golf cart.
- Step 2: Bring along your photo ID and title or another proof of ownership for the golf cart.
- Step 3: We appraise your golf cart and make a loan offer—often in about 10 minutes.
- Step 4: If you like the loan offer, you complete the loan paperwork and walk out with cash in hand.
- Step 5: Your golf cart is stored securely at our location until you repay your loan.
- Step 6: If you no longer want the golf cart, there’s nothing else to do. At the end of the 30-day loan period, we will resell it.
Besides golf carts, other types of vehicles you can use to get a pawn loan include:
- Jet Skis
- Sail Boats
- Front End Loaders
If you have a type of vehicle not listed here, give us a call to see if it is one you can use to get a pawn loan. To find out how much of a cash loan you can get for your golf cart or another type of vehicle, please feel free to visit your nearest Massa Auto Pawn & Sales or call us at 720.598.0081 today!