HOW IT WORKS
Our Auto Pawn Loan Process
Getting a pawn loan at Massa Auto Pawn & Sales is easy! We give you money based on your vehicle, not your credit. We loan money on cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, trailers, RVs, dirt bikes, scooters, ATVs, limos, construction equipment, golf carts, classic cars, jet skis, snowmobiles, 5th wheels—if it’s a vehicle we will pawn it!
Come in to one of our five Front Range locations with proof of ownership (a title in most cases) and a photo ID. The process goes like this:
- We do a fast and free appraisal of your vehicle and tell you how much we will give you, usually in under 10 minutes! Again, this appraisal is based on the value of your vehicle, not your credit score.
- You decide whether you want to accept the offer.
- If you accept, we move your vehicle and title to our secure on-site storage facility—indoor storage may be available! The facility is not open to the public and the vehicle will not be available for public sale.
At this point, you have three options:
- You can pick up your vehicle any time during the 30-day period by paying us back whatever you received + the 10% fee.
- You can extend your car pawn contract so you can pick up the vehicle at a later time.
- You can keep the money we paid you and leave the vehicle to us. We will then add the vehicle to our inventory of used cars for sale.
We charge a fee of 10% of the amount we pay you every 30 days we have the vehicle under the contract. To give you an example, if you receive $1,000 for your car, you can buy the vehicle back within the 30-day period for $1,100.
If you would like to extend your contract for another 30 days, you would owe an additional 10% fee on top of the initial fee. If you would like to keep your vehicle with us for more than 90 days, we require you to come in and sign a whole new contract.
Any vehicles that are not picked up within the agreed time period will be sold by us. To prevent that from happening, you must pay the 10% fee every month. If you miss a monthly payment, we will not automatically extend the contract for you.
Our Pawn Process Is Quick & Simple!
To get started, all you have to do is bring your vehicle and the title to one of our five locations in Colorado and we’ll give you a check that can be cashed immediately. Our vehicle pawn process only takes around 20 minutes!
The exact amount of money we give you will depend on a number of factors, including the vehicle’s condition and its wholesale value. The amount can be lowered by factors such as engine or transmission performance issues, body damage, or high mileage. It’s best if you call in advance so we can let you know if we’re able to accept your vehicle.
Contact One of Our Colorado Auto Pawn Shops Today
There’s no need to bother with one of those fly-by-night car dealerships. Just come to one of our car pawn shops for quick cash and first-rate customer service. We have locations in Lakewood, Aurora, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo.
Family-owned and operated for more than 25 years, we're the largest auto pawn business in the state of Colorado. For those looking to buy one of our used cars for sale, we have various financing options available, including our Buy Here Pay Here program.
If you would like a free, no-obligation quote, please contact our office today at (720) 598-0081!